On 07.06.2022, at 09:00, the “Digital Burgas” conference will start at the International Congress Center – Burgas. It aims to support innovation and the adaptation of new technologies, ensuring complementarity between public and private capacity.
Among the speakers at the event, you will see and hear from representatives of state and local government, prominent leading representatives of business, academia and industry associations, concerned with responsible and sustainable solutions for smart growth.
The organizers of the conference are Digital Bulgaria and the Municipality of Burgas.
* The mission of “Digital Burgas” is:
– To accelerate the use of electronic and technological services provided by the administration and business among users
– To promote the innovation ecosystem, by means of financial mechanisms, investor networks and provision of opportunities for the implementation of innovations in an urban environment;
– To inform citizens and interested parties about the status of local e-government and the possibilities of creating and developing the concept of “smart city”.
– To provide an opportunity for more companies from the ICT business ecosystem to take part in the digital transformation of the city’s economy.
– To develop the knowledge and skills of those employed in the ecosystem, in order to develop and create electronic services and databases from public and private organizations.
– To publicize the status of local e-government: accessible and fully electronic services that are currently provided by the Municipality, as well as future ones in the development or implementation phase, such as administrative services, including address registration, local taxes and fees, education, green system, culture and tourism, urban planning and building control, social care, etc.
Information about the Conference: https://digitalburgas.bg/
Registration for the event is mandatory and is done via the following link: https://digitalburgas.bg/page/registracionna-forma